Monday 7 January 2013

FRIENDS

Well its obvious this post is going to be about FRIENDS.
In secondary school, i had the best of friends , ever. We were in this clique called BPFC ( haha don't ask what it means ), we were all so damn close. We promised to remain friends even until we left school. Sadly, not all of us are still friends now. Here are so pics of my best of friends in the past..:'(



As much as it hurts looking thru those pics, im happy. Im happy i had wonderful friends.
Not a day goes by that i don't remember them. I think about them ALL the time.
In fact i always dream about my friends. Haha that's how much i miss them.
I guess sometimes, people grow up.
They may think ive changed too, but im still the same OLD nabilah ( Nana)
The same old goofy joker in secondary school.
Age is just a number, yes we all are growing older, but i bet we're still
the same just like in secondary school.
Haha remember when we skipped class & got caught? We had to go RTC. LOL
Remember laughing gas? Hahahaha we were late for P.E and when
teacher scolded us, we kept laughing & laughing cos we were HIGH
Not everything is that bad. I still have a friend that stuck with me throughout.

MONA RAIDAH YAZID ABDULLAH

She has NEVER given up on me, NEVER stop loving me & NEVER stop caring for me.
She was one of my friends when i first came to school in sec 1.
I had no one, i felt so alone, but she made friends with me.
2006-2013 , 7 years of friendship & it will never end.
In sha' Allah.

Maybe one day, just one day, i will see you guys again. Its been what? 2 years plus since
we last saw each other, its painful. Its painful to miss your friends.
Only god knows what i go through.
I MISS YOU ALL.

MONA RAIDAH
MARIA FATINAH
NURHUL FHATIQAH
NURYL FARISYA
IRWINA 
NUR DARINA
ATIQAH
NIS'
SITI SURAYA
TRICIA ANNETTE TAN
ZAIBA JALANI

Thank you for being the best of friends i've known :)
you guys are truly missed by me.
I wish you guys well in the future & hope you guys will always be happy :')


For those of you who are still young, please don't be too eager to grow up.
It ain't fun. especially if you are no longer close to your friends.
Secondary school was the best time of my life.
Best teachers, best of friends, best time of my youth.

I guess life has to go on?Yeah.

XOXO



Www.facebook.com/AnakOrangArab









                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment