Saturday 9 February 2013

About My Products:

I guess i have to lay out some pointers to my dearest customers regarding my items
so i won't have to be in THAT position again. Whats past is past.
Anyways will explain one by one here, so you guys understand okay.


Zilco bubbly magic whitening soap.



I never knew this product has any side effects until recently.
But im glad i was informed :)
This product is 100% ALL NATURAL ingredients.
Made from honey, collagen & ricemilk.
After using, it may be a little drying for your skin,
as this product helps people with OILY skin very well.
It feels tight and dry cos it helps to close open pores.

Side effects for people with VERY sensitive skin:
If it gets itchy or redness, STOP using immediately.
Ive NEVER experienced it, so i don't know.
But i might happen to you, so take note.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IS IF YOU HAVE SUPER SENSITIVE SKIN.
If you insist, try on your body or hands first. Oh yes, this is a body & face soap.



Ivy Zilco slimming magic items/set


Slimming tea :
For people with sensitive tummy, please researched the ingredients
before you buy, Ive posted on my fb what are the ingredients.
If you have diarrhea, STOP consuming it,
it means you have a weak tummy.


Slimming fibre:
Never heard of any side effects.


Slimming gel :
No side effects too.
When applied, it will be warm, redness & itchiness.
It means the slimming gel is breaking your fats via thermo heat.
Its NOT side effects, don't panic :) 

LAB TEST RESULTS TO PROVE ITS 100% SAFE:



ANOTHER ISSUE I FEEL I DO NOT NEED TO EXPLAIN BUT I SHALL,
since people are using it against me.

Price for slimming items? Why are they more expensive when convert to sgd?



Ans : You sell items you want to earn am i right? Ok first off, i deal with the boss
directly, i fly to Malaysia to meet her and discuss,
was given black & white paper stating im the SOLE distributor.
Eg price is RM50=SGD25 , if i sell at $25 what do i earn?
please use your brains,

I pay SGD400-500 for shipping alone for 4-5 boxes.
I still am charged with GST/TAX.

Don't be too calculating, 
i ain't stopping you. I take time to market to people,
get feedbacks, open booth at Singapore expo to market.
So please, give me a break can? Stop judging me when you don't know me.
Im helping my mum market this & i don't even earn much. ( few dollars, i swear upon god)

I LOVE MY CUSTOMERS, that's why i do it.


If you have legitimate concerns about me or my products, don't buy from me :) I am not forcing you AT all. It isn't my fault if product doesn't suit you or work for you. Different people have different skin and different body issues.
I try my best to explain to my customers.


As quoted by my regular customer,

" buying items online has its risk, it won't work for everyone, but if its does then you're lucky "


Jadi manusia jangan suka hati busuk, hidup tak aman.
Tak suka cakap depan2.


XOXO
NABILAH JAAFAR

http:www.facebook.com/anakorangarab


No comments:

Post a Comment